Popular Posts

Wedding Details Valerie Bertinelli's

As we reported earlier, Valerie Bertinelli married her longtime boyfriend, Tom Vitale, on New Year's Day in a romantic seaside ceremony at her Malibu home. And now, we've got all the details!

The bride wore blue! That's right, Valerie donned a custom silk chiffon blue gown by David Meister and shoes by Jimmy Choo, reports People.com. She carried a large white bouquet, while the groom donned a more traditional black tux with a white shirt and vest for the ceremony. The magazine also confirms that Eddie Van Halen, plus former co-stars Mackenzie Philips and Pat "Schneider" Harrington were among the guests.

"I could have spent the rest of my life with Tom and not be married, but I wanted to call him 'my husband'," Valerie, 50, who stars in Hot in Cleveland tells People. "I really wanted to share how I feel about Tom with the people I love."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...