Popular Posts

THE FAIREST OF THEM ALL

The Helsinki Burlesque Festival 2011 started today with the opening of Kerttu Malinens burlesque themed photo exhibition. She has been taking pictures on and off stage, backstage and on various locations for a couple of years.


The exhibition is at Jukka Male museo in Kaapeli.


Lola Vanilla and Lola Vanilla.

Tinkerbell and Tinkerbell.

Fiona and Fiona.

Me and me! From this shoot.

Fiona and I were both wearing lots of glitter and sparkle.
And she was also wearing a hat of her own design, of course. I wore a vintage gold lamé dress that I got form my grandmother. And my sparkling shoes too, may I add. Like I said, lots of sparkle.

There are so many amazing photos, so I really recommend stopping by!
The exhibition is open from 30.1 to 27.2, nine to nine daily.

The master herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...