Popular Posts

KEEPING A GIFT FOR MYSELF

I got myself a new art deco inspired hat. Or head piece, however you like to see it. Originally I did buy it as a gift for someone else, but as soon as I left the shop I got doubtful and at home I thought - what the hell! I'll keep it!

I mean, it even has a tassel for heaven's sake!

The hat is made by Linda in Ansa and the bangs are fake, re-coloured from platinum and thus useable for me again. I had to give the ends of my hair some fresh tint too as they are so bleached they started loosing colour and going matte. We only had to colour half of the hair however, as it is growing out in the "right" colour.
(My hairdresser is an old friend of mine, Josefin, and she works at Prof downtown, in case someone's interested or want to pay her a visit or so.)
The sateen outfit is Vivien of Holloway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...