Popular Posts

Hair and Makeup Dream Wedding Bride

The wedding is getting closer and closer -- and now all of the planning is finally coming together! (Just in case you haven't been tuning in, I'm the lucky bride who won a $100,000 dream wedding from WeddingChannel.com and Us Weekly).

So this week was all about my hair and makeup. I was in NYC once again for a shoot with Us Weekly and had the chance to try out two completely different styles. The first style I got to try was a sexy half-up, half-down do, while the second style was a romantic side updo.

Celeb stylist, Paul Labrecque (aka - Renee Zellweger's hair guru!), did both of the looks -- and I really think both look great! Remember, I'm using Jessica Simpson's wedding to Nick Lachey as my inspiration -- so I wanted both looks to be soft and elegant. I do think the half-up half-down look is a little more my style -- but what do you think? Check out the photos below and vote for your favorite look! Plus, catch a video of my hair and makeup trial here on Us Weekly and vote on their poll, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...