Popular Posts

Perfect 10 Weddings in Bermuda


You know as much as I love NY, when I had the chance to head to Bermuda to see 10 incredible destination weddings this weekend, for 10/10/10, I jumped at the chance.

In case you missed the contest, The Knot partnered with Bermuda to bring 10 lucky couples the destination wedding of a lifetime. Each of the couples gets a totally personalized ceremony at a fabulous hotel on the island -- plus they each got to bring along 8 friends for free (thanks to JetBlue!).

So far, the weekend couldn't be better. The weather is gorgeous and while the couples are gearing up for their big day tomorrow (more on that later!), I've had an incredible time relaxing and seeing some of what Bermuda has to offer. I've been staying at the Fairmont Hamilton Princess hotel (above right photo), which is right at the heart of the harbor on the island. Aside from exploring a beautiful beach today (Elbow Beach, above left photo) I also got to enjoy a perfectly traditional English tea this afternoon (Bermuda is still a British colony -- so afternoon tea here is pretty authentic). The Earl Grey tea was delicious, but so were all the mini sandwiches, treats and even savory shooters served along with it.

Now there's a little bit of time until dinner -- and then it's all about preparing for tomorrow -- 10/10/10. I can't wait to see the 10 amazing weddings that will be happening throughout the day. Stay tuned, I'll be posting more about this wedding weekend in Bermuda later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...