Popular Posts

Jesse James and Kat Von D Engaged

It's a tattoo match made in heaven! Motorcycle king, Jesse James, has announced his engagement to tattoo guru Kat Von D, reports People.com.

Says Jesse, "You know sometimes the public and press gets it wrong. This is one of those times. 2010 was actually the best year of my life because I fell in love with my best friend. An amazing woman who stood behind me when the world turned their backs." Jesse James got divorced from actress Sandra Bullock last year after he was caught having an affair with another tattooed mistress. His divorce from Sandra was finalized last June, and Jesse and Kat Von D apparently have been dating since the summer.

"I have never met anyone so kind and loving and committed to making the world a better place every day. My love for her is beyond description... Growing old with her is going to be a f****n' blast!" Jesse, 41, tells People. Likewise, Kat, 28, seems to be totally smitten with her new fiance. "There is no one else for me. He's the one," the LA Ink star says to People.

No word yet on when the wedding will be (but we're no-so-secretly hoping matching tattoos and motorcycles are somehow involved).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...