Popular Posts

DRESS-DREAMING

Lately 've had a huge need to browse dresses online and a craving to buy everything I see, mostly those with big skirts, in patterns or floral prints. Blame it on the spring to be. Or just on my vanity.

There is but only one reason I don't buy all of the above for example, and it's the one that I still seem to have some sense of reality when it comes to dress shopping - I am very well aware of the fact that I can't fit all dresses I already have in my wardrobe. Sigh. (Wellfare country problem)

HOwever, I have been adding some items to my other blog, clothing you've seen here before. Not always easy, but that's the way it has to go. Most of yesterday's additions are sold by now, but there is more to come so check it out!

And, therefore I feel entitled to get something new now doesn't it?

I had a vintage dress orgie over at Hoochie Mama Jane some days ago, damn, why did all those dresses have to fit so well! They were fancy frocks in silk and sateen though, I was more thinking of getting myself something for everyday wear. Sigh, again, or then I guess I should just go to more parties...

Dresses above, in consideration, from the left to the right: Pinup Couture, Big Beautiful Barbara Brown, Tara Starlet, Bernie Dexter / ModCloth, Pinup Couture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...