Popular Posts

OUT AND ABOUT

Well hello, here I am; on my way to do a burlesque workshop at a bachelorette party, then go to our burlesque rehearsal and hopefully out to have dinner with an old friend afterwards.

Now you may wonder: how is that possible? To go out like that. It is minus 15C and the streets are made of ice.
Well, here's how:
You remember the anatomy of dressing when really really cold?
It's not as cold now, but close, so this is one version of it:
First, I am actually wearing two pairs of stockings; thick white cotton ones and a pair of regular, semi thin nude ones on that. As I will be indoors later on I bring my shoes along and wear my winter boots outside; one'd be crazy to go out in shoes like this with half a meter of snow on the ground. I wear a pair of black wool leg warmers or knee high socks for outside too. Then a long sleeved bolero and a thick and long -also old and a bit ugly, but warm- cardigan on top. (Don't worry, nobody gets to see the cardigan, it goes off with the jacket.) With that, my jacket, a scarf, something on the head and hands (quite a lot already, I know, but that's life over here) I'll be just fine.
Ta-ta!

(The pinafore skirt is Vivien of Holloway, T-shirt one of Eddie's, mini beret by Molla Mills, vanity case bag via ebay and shoes from Very.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...