Popular Posts

WHEN JUST AT HOME pt.1

Every now and then, quite often actually, I get the question weather I always dress up, what I wear when hanging around the house, do I ever wear jeans and sneakers (no, but I quite often go to work like this) , do I " always look vintage" (I hope nobody gets offended but that question amuses me a bit, as you know, I do not aim to look like anything except than just good although my inspiration may come from the old days) and so on.


It of course really depends on the day and my schedule, but if I'm not going anywhere in particular I naturally choose not to wear the most delicate clothes but go for those more durable and, most of all, comfortable pieces in my closet. I prefer those kinds of items that can easily go from leisurly dressed into being dressed. In winter for example, my vintage knitted skirt that stretches in the waist.

Here is a new favorite of mine; the black soft Vivien-dress made by my friend Olivia Rouge:
Comfy as a night gown, but easily dressed up with some lipstick and heels! (note that I asked to have mine made a bit longer, the model on this dress is shorter in the shop)


And also, note that Olivias shop can be viewed in English nowadays and she also ships worldwide without you needing to write some extra emails, just click and buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...