Popular Posts

PREPPY IN PURPLE

Today I've been shopping colorful lights for the balcony (Kitsch! Crazy! Wooh!) and now I plan to spend the rest of the evening not tidying up but browsing interior design magazines instead. Those are the only ones I order and read (almost) nowadays. I just cant get enough! Might have myself a glass of red too now that I think of it.

It's so dark at five o'clock already it's pretty much impossible to get the colours of any outfit but there's a lot of purple in this one. Or, maybe not that much, but the cardigan and the tights. A little more than just some.

(Here I'm illustrating how it looks with me not tidying up but reading those magazines. Sans the red though.)

The skirt is the one from Zara, shoes vintage and the baby blue blouse Freddies of Pinewood.

And yes, can't help it but I think things like this is very funny. Sneaking in to photos.
Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...