Popular Posts

CURTAINS

Slowly and certainly the flat is becoming closer to getting ready. Some things get done easily, but others take time and a few remain eternal projects that will never be finished...

I had a hard time choosing curtains for our living room as I had no idea what to search for nor could I really find any good enough inspiration online or in magazines. in such cases is only one thing left to do - wait, and let whatever it is you are looking for find you instead. And then one day indeed I stumbled upon a fabric was just right.



I sports the same kind of patterns as our living room wallpaper. Not indentical, and in stronger colours, but with the same kid of theme.


The wallpaper is called Bownet, designed by Jukka Pellinen in the 1950's and is now in production again. It comes in four colour variations and is sold at Tapettitalo. Our bedroom wallpaper, designed by Birger Kapiainen in the 50's, is also from there. I know you can call and order in Finland, so perhaps it is possible also from abroad...


I made cushion covers form what was left of the fabric.
'Now if I wuld just manage to tidy up it would look really really nice here at home...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...