Popular Posts

ONE ABSOLUTE FAVORITE AMONG MANY

I seldom have the time to take any outfit photos of myself when going out (you know as in out-out, to a show, venue, party or so) mostly because I am always a bit late and also as my going out nowadays almost every time includes me performing somewhere.(Which means that I leave the house for the stage check in rollers and comfortable wear and do the dress up backstage at the venue.)

But, sometimes I do manage to get a pic taken - here's me in one of my favorite going-out outfits; a curve-hugging halter neck pencil dress with matching bolero from Vivien of Holloway.

I think it also works for more formal occasion, business meetings, lunches and such, as long as you keep the bolero on. You may remember that I have the same combo in red with white dots too, as well as a sateen sarong combo.

Well anyway, to the point; as you know Vivien of Holloway is one of my favorite brands, and the people there are really nice and helpful - now we've worked out this little thing togehter that should please all of you lovely readers:
You get a 10% discount when shopping online on www.vivienofholloway.com until the end of this year!


Use the code: VOH_F4shionF4b to get the discount.
The code can be used once and is valid until December 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...