Popular Posts

I NEVER SAID I WOULDN'T AND SO I DID IT

It took me nine months but now it's mine!


The Trashy Diva Courtney coat - it's perfect. I should've just ordered it right away as it was bound to happen sooner or later, the way it usually goes with things like this...

It's very over the top, which is good, because that's the way (a-ha a-ha) I like it. (Every now and then at least.)


But, since Helsinki is not exactly New Orleans, at least climate wise (except for a few incredible months last summer), so this may not be the perfect jacket for the season. However, the very pretty collar is easily folded up and it actually works very well, both against wind and how it appears. And a pair of long gloves also come in handy to cover the fourth of an arm that otherwise would be bare.


And yes, then I had this little poll in my sidebar for a month, asking what you like to see on this blog. Not that the result would or will change the way I blog, as I still will post about what I like and the way I have the time for it. But it's also nice to find out what the rest of the world thinks. And almost all of you clicked outfits. Oh you, my readers. Outfit posts are the ones I find the hardest to find substance for and the ones that take the longest time to make (since I often tend to be in a hurry, or, ahum, a little late). But well, wouldn't want to disappoint you: here's what I wore underneath today; something a little less edgy than the coat.


Ps. If you're thinking of ordering the coat read the description on the Trashy Diva site; it runs a bit small around the ribs like they say so order a size up! Mine fits me well with just a plain shirt or tee underneath, but I had to move the buttons a couple of centimetres to be able to fit a knit there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...