Popular Posts

OH JUST FCK IT!

Seems that I around autumn get this urge to rationalize my wardrobe, get a few pieces that goes with everything and at any place while I want to get rid of all that that has no absolute meaning or serve any specific purpose in my wardrobe. (Yeah, good luck). Sitting here at work writing down what I would need and what needs to go or be replaced in smarter way (read: how can I justify getting these certain things) on small post-it's here in between the ships, while also browsing those dangerous sites I keep on visiting although I should know better it struck me: who am I kidding?
I do this every year.
My wardrobe is still not that much more functional than it was last year and will never be perfect (although it is very nice).

I mean how could I possibly claim that the Trashy Diva leopard mid season jacket I just ordered serves any important function to me living in a country when such jackets can be worn about four months a year divided in two month-periods? When I already have as many mid-season jackets as there are weeks per mid season (sort of)? That I had any important reason to buy it? Time to admit: I may get annoyed on the fact that it is considered normal to just buy buy and buy for the fun of it,to get something new every month (or week!), regardless weather it is vintage or brand new (I'm not thinking in terms of ecology or such, but in material). But I do it myself. A lot. Hehe.

So cut the crap, I need a pinafore skirt.

In green I think; the only question is: pencil or A-line?
Vivien of Holloway or Nudeedudee?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...