Popular Posts

BIRDS IN THE BATHROOM

While I think it's ok to put a little kitsch or some extra cuteness in the kitchen, and a lot of flair in decorating the bedroom, I like to keep the rest rather simple. But when it comes to the bathroom I think you can go as kitsch or crazy as you like.

Without ever really choosing a theme it became birds for ours, they just started to gather. And why not - I like small birds (and feed them secretly from the window although our building has banned it).

So let's step in and check out the birdies!


The door is covered in this wallpaper, from Pip Studio. I love it.


I have a bird poster from Papaya! on the wall. And a little tweeter on the paper holder too.


And birdie hand towels, also from Pip Studio.


I've attached bird cage mirrors on the otherwise rather dull shower cabinet. The doors slide so sometimes the bird cages are in front of each other too. Which looks nice. The adhesive mirrors are from Modcloth.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...