Popular Posts

14K 1.50 Carat Round Cut Solitaire Diamond Ring (I-J ; I1-2)

14K 1.50 Carat Round Cut Solitaire Diamond Ring (I-J ; I1-2)

The diamond solitaire ring is a timeless classic and the quintissential reflection of everlasting love. This contemporary engagement ring features a brilliant 1.50 carat round cut diamond set in a 14K yellow gold 4.5mm setting with a six prong mount. Diamond Certification, issued by an independent laboratory, and lovely gift box are included. Netaya Style# 4T17323L6RJ150/00

Jewelry Information
Brand Name: Netaya
Metal stamp: 14k
Metal: yellow-gold, white-gold
Material Type: gold, diamond
Gem Type: Diamond
Setting: solitaire-setting
Number of stones: 1
Certificate type: IGL

Diamond Information
Stone shape: round-shape
Minimum color: IJ
Minimum Clarity: I1
Minimum Total Carat Weight: 1.5000 carats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...